- Full support for side-by-side installation of 32 and 64-bit versions of FDO Toolbox. You can install and run both x86 and x64 versions of this release on your 64-bit machine, and each version is self-contained with their own settings and preferences.
- Added drag and drop support for Excel documents
- The RunTask command for FdoUtil.exe has been updated to support running a specific copy task within the bulk copy definition file.
- A new ExecuteSql command is included in FdoUtil.exe allowing for execution of non-SELECT SQL statements.
- A new streamlined naming convention is employed for added connection.
- Bulk copy for SQL Server now uses an experimental approach using SQL INSERT statements instead of the FDO insert. SQL Server is very fickle about its geometries and FDO's insert operation often fails due to "bad" geometries. Now with the new approach, we pump direct geometry WKT strings to SQL Server, and put the onus on SQL Server to fix the "bad" geometries. This only applies to SQL Server, other providers will still use the regular FDO insert method.
- Data Query will now gracefully continue if the method of counting the number of results fails.
- Bundled a custom built SQLite provider which includes a fix for multiple spatial contexts.
- Fix bulk copy editor not removing deleted copy tasks on save.
- Fix refresh issue for OSGeo.PostgreSQL connections
- Fix Object Explorer loading issue when more than one class of the same un-qualified name exists.
- Fix a RDBMS connection issue where non-FDO datastores were not being listed.
- 64-bit fixes for ODBC connections to Excel and Microsoft Access. You don't have to use the cumbersome workaround anymore.
- 64-bit fixes for drag/drop of Access Databases and Excel spreadsheets.
Report bugs or feature requests