Some of the highlights include:
- A new type of automated task: Sequential Process
- FDO 3.6.0 (build F037). Like I said previously, the old PostGIS provider is no longer bundled.
Along with some fixes:
- FDO Data Stores containing Object and Association properties can now be exported
- Improved Object and Association property support in the Data Store Editor
- Insert/Update/Preview support for Object and Association properties. Many thanks to Crispin for providing this patch
- Geodetic polygons with bad orientation are fixed when bulk copying to SQL Server 2008