Here's a new release for the new year.
Some of the highlights include:
- Experimental support for variables in Sequential Processes. I'll elaborate on this in a future post.
- Experimental support for flow control in Sequential Processes. I'll elaborate on this in a future post.
- Express connect support for King Oracle provider
- Support for XML configured connections in Bulk Copy tasks (no UI support yet)
- Geometry properties in Object Explorer now show spatial context and geometry types
- Connections in Object Explorer now also show if an XML configuration has been applied
And some fixes too:
- Fix not being able to edit spatial contexts in Data Store Editor
- More intelligent handling of spatial contexts when creating geometry properties on-the-fly with Bulk Copy
- Saved connections also persist any configuration information
- Restore Sequential Process tasks on startup
- Fix faulty logic when copying spatial contexts to a connection that supports multiple spatial contexts
- Fix exception when copying to SQL Server and new Class Definitions were created.