I just didn't imagine that 4 years and 200 posts later to the present day, that this blog would become the defacto knowledgebase of all things MapGuide and FDO, and that I would still have plenty of MapGuide-related things to talk about.
So to celebrate the 200th posting on this blog, here's some highlights of my double-century blogging run (in chronological order).
- The day I unveiled FDO Toolbox
- The day I made MapGuide buildable for mere mortals
- How to do super cool things with MapGuide Tooltips
- Connecting to access databases from a 64-bit FDO application
- Using FDO schema overrides
- Using FDO schema overrides the visual way with FDO Toolbox
- How to integrate MapGuide and Google Maps together, so you can stop spamming the mailing list with this same question
- My MapGuide tools of the trade
- Some tools for debugging MapGuide applications
- The day I unveiled mg-desktop
- How we made Fusion somewhat usable
- Rolling your own MapGuide mobile viewer with OpenLayers
- The state of MapGuide Open Source, as represented by pie charts and bar graphs.
See you later at 300 posts (assuming I haven't ran out of interesting things to blog about)