This post marks my 300th post on this blog. My 70th post for this year, making 2013 my most productive blogging year thus far.
And this blog also just passed 200k visiting pairs of eyeballs!
Like my 200 post retrospective, here's my hand-picked highlight reel from my journey to 300 posts:
- How MapGuide won me a hackathon prize
- MapGuide in .net has intellisense!
- An interesting approach to theming in Maestro
- MapGuide Open Source 2.4 finally released after a year+ long absence
- Install-Package mapguide-api-web-x86
- We can do that too Autodesk
- Don't edit fusionSF-compressed.js by hand!
- Visual Studio 2012 Express is a pretty awesome IDE for desktop development for its $0 price tag
- What's new in MapGuide Open Source 2.5
- Getting RDBMS FDO providers to talk
- How to use MapGuide's stylization expression functions
- How to use MapGuide with pgRouting
- How Maestro 5.0 will save you lots of time with a little bit of scripting
- MapGuide in OpenLayers 3
And we ain't even done yet! How many more records will be broken?