Here's what's new in this release
CORS support has been added, allowing for cross-domain AJAX requests to be made to mapguide-rest. This is opt-in and has to be enabled by un-commenting the MapGuide.Cors section in config.php
New Selection APIs
New APIs have been added to make it easier to work with selections
- New routes to allow easy mutation of layers/groups/selections
- A new selection overview route that allows you to get summary of the map selection with optional bounding box
You can see these APIs in action with the updated kitchen sink sample application
Updated Swagger UI
The version of swagger UI and spec we use has been updated. Where possible JSON/XML content parameters have an associated model schema giving you an idea of how the content should be structured
- Implicit XML routes have been removed. If you consume the JSON responses, you won't be affected, if you consume the XML responses, you must make sure to explictly add ".xml" to whatever routes that require the format type in the URL.
- Credentials now required for creating runtime maps.
- When creating a new session or runtime map, you can now pass username/password in as normal POST parameters.
- Added missing JSON responses for various APIs under /coordsys
- Sample applications now using ol3-cesium 1.11 (bundles Cesium 1.16 and OpenLayers 3.12.1)