Friday 23 December 2011

Announcing: MapGuide Maestro 4.0 Final + SDK

I'm pleased to announce the availability of MapGuide Maestro 4.0 and SDK, just in time for Christmas!

Here's a rundown of the major changes since Maestro 3.5

The Maestro API has also undergone some major changes, bringing back some of the niceties that have been missing since Maestro 2.1. A special thanks goes out to the following people who've helped make the Maestro API into a more developer-friendly experience:
  • Hans Milling
  • Gunter Becker
  • Crispin Hoult
The job's not finished on this front. There is still many things that can be done to improve the Maestro API developer experience even further. We'll leave that for next year :-)

1 comment:

Franck said...

Hello,

I'm French and it's better for UI ! I can (try) to translate for my futur users (a lot don't speak english, and then, they're newbeeeett in GIS ...)

Excuse me for my langage errors ;)